Attendees: Katie Cowl, Ryan Cowl, Donita Parker, Suzanne Baker, Kristina Tavares, Sarah Gilliam,
Katie Plummer, Hollie Amundson, Jamie Jones, Melissa Winegardner
- Pizza Tuesday- Going well. Works best with 4 volunteers. Still working through timing with Pizza hut, etc. Going through more Izze drinks than previous years. Closer to 10 cases instead of 6.
- Scholastic book fair- Great results! Thanks to all our volunteers for your hard work. We exceeded our goal of $3500. We reached $3777 in sales that will give our teachers $1888 in Scholastic credit to use for their classrooms on books and school supplies. Will look into a book fair next year in the fall.
- Spirit Wear sale- Went very well during after hours with book fair running. Also had sales during lunches. Will host more sales or connect with CAM families who are interested. Some apparel items and sizes sold out quickly and are being restocked.
- Surprise Treat day- Kids loved the candy- Valentine’s candy was sold out quickly so we
bought bulk candy from Winco. Many helpers handed out candy to kids and once again, it was well received. Thanks to Ana, Jennifer F, Suzanne, Melissa, and everyone else for your help with this!!
- Taco Bar- March 4, volunteers needed?- Mr. Cowl had 6 (and maybe 8) people committed to helping serve food and check off head count
- Wednesday Fun day – March 16- Hoping to get enough participants registered ahead of the event. Many envelopes are being turned in.
- PBIS Student Store – March 25- Mr. Cowl to send out an email to families requesting donations for another Prize store. Suzanne and Katie will volunteer (during lunches on 3/25.
- Library- Was able to spend $573 on most requested books to stock the library. This also benefited our scholastic book fair.
- 8th Grade Recognition- Planning committee to meet Wednesday 3/2. Plan is to host a
field day/games and food for 8th graders followed by a ceremony. Mr. Cowl to help look into whether Chief would accept a reservation for a brief ceremony 2-3pm.
- eacher Appreciation Week – May 2-6- Katie Cowl to head this up. Suzanne, Hollie and Katie P to offer volunteer help and support that week.
- Grad Night Coordinator-still no volunteers
- Pizza Tuesday March 8, March 22.
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on CAM website
- Zoom in April? Pushed back because of spring break Proposal to have meeting on site at 1pm in the Teachers lounge because Pizza Tuesday is taking place immediately prior.
Many volunteers already on site. Will attempt to also host the meeting from the lounge on zoom to families at home.
- Elections for next year CAP board and committee chairs – coming soon!
Interested in a role? Want to job shadow or learn more? Let us know!
- Amazon Smile & Fred Meyer Rewards – Go to CAP website/CAM dailies to find out how to link your account to our school.
- Box Tops – download the app and follow the steps. Scan receipts.
- Treasurer’s Report- Lots of in and out (book fair, spirit wear, pizza Tuesday, etc.)
- Principal’s Report- Progress on modular and Lewisville buildings for CAM going well. Hoping to host a family open house prior to school start. Also due to CDC and state guidelines, no masks required after March 12.
We’ll see you on April 12 (because of spring break) for our next CAP meeting.
1pm in person in the teacher’s lounge. Will also set up a zoom for 1pm- hybrid meeting attempt.