CAP General Meeting Minutes
- Voting Results
Executive Board for 23/24 school year
- President – Hollie Amundson
- VP – Tori Denfeld
- Secretary – Sarah Lightfoot
- Treasurer – Crystal Katzer
NOTE: For Banking purposes, the Executive Board members will remain as signers on the Riverview Bank Account. Exiting Board members – Sarah Locatis and Kristina Tavares will be removed and new members – Crystal Katzer and Sarah Lightfoot will be added.
- Pizza Tuesdays – Crystal Katzer, Sarah Lightfoot, and Jennifer Ludin
- Payback Fundraiser – Still available, Tammy Humphrey to assist
- Spirit Wear – Still available
- Restaurant Fundraiser – Jennifer Ludin
- Thanksgiving Pie Feast – Donita Parker
- Student Appreciation – Jennifer Ludin
- Teacher Appreciation – Katie Cowl
- 8th Grade Graduation – Kristina Tavares and Katie Plummer
- High School Graduation – Hollie Amundson, Jennifer Ludin
- Library – Melissa Winegarden
- Game Night – Still available
- Wednesday Fun Day – Katie Plummer
- Website/Social Media Coordinator – Katie Plummer
- Book Fair – Katie Plummer
- Teacher Appreciation- received several Thank yous from the teachers; coffee update
- Surprise treat – went well, ran out of otter pops, but possibly had too many at back gate where not as many kids exited.
- End of year CAP email – Hollie will send out an email to the parents from CAP thanking for participation this year
- Pizza class prize (ASB Paid, CAP coordinate) ASB would like pizza for a prize for a class. ASB will pay for the pizza, but CAP will facilitate ordering for them.
- Middle School Otter Pops – would like otter pops for their field day, agreed to provide these
- BBQ & Field Day – PBIS planning field day on 6/02 which will be the parent invited BBQ as well. Signup Genius links have been emailed. Still need some volunteers.
- Grad night- Candace Allen Everything going well for Grad Night. One more fundraiser left, Burgerville. Meeting for parents of Juniors will be 6/1 at 6pm
- 8th Grade Grad – coordinator Crystal Katzer (Date change 6/15)
- Library – will continue packing on 6/9 at 1pm. Need cart to help transport boxes to gym
- Payback coordinator
- Spirit Wear
- Pizza Tuesday- Think about volunteering next year
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on BGPS site
- Fred Meyer Rewards & Box tops
- Budget report – New Executive Board will meet prior to next school year starting to revise budget
- Fundraising ideas for next year?
- CAM Building Update – 2nd building will be brought in after all the district graduations are finished. Should have occupancy on 2nd building August 15th.
Looking ahead: CAM Ice cream social Wednesday, August 30th! 1-2:30
First CAP meeting: September 5th, 2023 1-2pm, Location TBD