12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, via Zoom
Attendees: Suzanne Baker, Sarah Locatis, Tori Denfeld, Hollie Amundson, Ryan Cowl, Sarah Pirolo, Sarah Gilliam, Jennifer Ludin, Donita Parker, Deanna Kinsey, Kristina Tavares, Ana Taylor, Saffron Williams, Renee Tichy, Adriana Malos, Melissa Winegardner, Greg & Tina Loveall, Anna Borovska
BYLAWS & BUDGET
- Bylaw change discussion- sentence change to bylaws presented. Voting at next CAP meeting
- Budget presentation- Sarah discussed income was cut by ⅓. Board approved the new budget for 2021/2022 school year. A request was made to send the budget via email. The plan is to send it out ahead of the next CAP meeting for review and questions.
UPDATES: CAP provided for the following requests:
- Fulfilled teacher request – playground equipment for 7th/8th
- Fulfilled teacher request – computer equipment for Mr. Gray
- Fulfilled teacher request – drinks and snacks for High School Field Day
- Pizza Tuesday coordinator
- Game Night coordinator
- Grad Night coordinator
- In-school volunteers must be fully vaccinated and masked– There may be exemptions in the future once the district finishes clearing vaccine or exemption status for teachers and staff. For now, Volunteers are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on CAM website
- Volunteer positions and CAM events sponsored by CAP write up on Website.
— If you want to volunteer to hand out treats on surprise treat day, Friday October 15, please email email@example.com. We would love to have 3-4 volunteers. Mr. Cowl checking if there are any objections to siblings joining parents for outside treat handout. Coordinating with Walkathon Friday, October 15 team. But leaning toward surprise treats being handed out at the end of the day.
- Payback Book Fundraiser – 170 books sold so far. Tammy finalizing sales.
- MOD PIzza fundraiser TOMORROW 10/6. Thank you to Jennifer Ludin for helping coordinate this fundraiser and making signs.
- Amazon Smile & Fred Meyer Rewards – Go to CAP website/CAM dailies to find out how to link your account to our school.
- Box Tops – download the app and follow the steps. Start scanning receipts.
Levy information: Zoom meeting Wednesday 10/6 at 6pm. Info on BGPS site regarding levy zoom information. You can also visit https://www.votebgschools.org/ to find ways to support the levy.
Treasurer’s Report: Sarah reported $670 income, $1125 expenditures. Payback book money not yet added as income.
Principal’s Report: If you go to Board Docs, then meetings, then Work session, Kevin Jolma, facilities manager for BGPS, discusses buildings. CAM buildings are discussed specifically starting about 36 minutes into the meeting. 13-14million dollars to create a CAM campus next to the old Lewisville school. They are making plans and working toward housing CAM students for next school year and can use impact fees. Waiting until after the Levy to do some of the engineering work. Feel free to review board meetings if you can’t join live.
We’ll see you November 2nd for our next CAP meeting.