12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, via Zoom
Attendees: Suzanne Baker, Tori Denfeld, Hollie Amundson, Ryan Cowl,, Sarah Gilliam, Jennifer Ludin, Donita Parker, Deanna Kinsey, Kristina Tavares, Ana Taylor, Matt Carroll, Julie Schoening, Katie Plummer, Blanca Hardy, Melissa Winegardner
BYLAWS & BUDGET
- Bylaw change vote: Change reviewed. Motion to approve change by Suzanne. Motion 2nd by Tori Denfeld. No objections, so motion passed unanimously.
- Budget: Attached to message regarding November CAP agenda and meeting notice. Suzanne gave a quick overview of this year’s budget.
- Payback books: Tammy unavailable to attend meeting. Update at future meeting.
- Surprise Treat day, October 15: Ana Taylor, Jennifer Fowler, Jennifer Ludin, Melissa Winegardner assisted in passing out fruit snacks. Double doors were definitely busiest. Kids seemed appreciative. Grab-and-go style worked well. We may repeat grab and go treat in December (next date December 10th). December treat will be hot cocoa packet and candy cane. (depending on rules, volunteers, etc)
- People interested in volunteering for future treat day: Ana Taylor, Blanca Hardy, Jennifer Ludin, Melissa Winegardner, Julie Schoening
- MOD PIzza fundraiser- TOMORROW November 3rd!! 10:30am -10:00pm- update at next meeting.
- Spirit wear Sale Nov 16-23- Kristina had many design suggestions. Working with Print shop to finalize art. Also looking into a different company for masks with CAM logo. Minimum order of 50. Gauge interest in email to teachers? May have order form completed early and out on the 15th.
- Thanksgiving feast Tuesday November 23rd during student lunches- No outside friends and family at this event. This is going to be a complete meal provided by Sodexo. Menu includes turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, roll, drink. Donita Parker is organizing volunteers to help serve students quickly. Donita found that Wal-Mart sells individual pies for 50c each. Will purchase 400 pies to hand out at lunch. Ryan to check with Sodexo regarding leftovers. Also need to confirm if we need serving dishes for the food to keep it warm. Sodexo will provide food, CAP will provide servers.
- Commons will have tables for lunch. Capacity about 54 kids to sit at tables and eat.
- Volunteers for Thanksgiving lunch (around 10:30-12:50): Donita Parker, Kristina Tavares, Blanca Hardy, Sarah Gilliam, Suzanne Baker, Ana Taylor, Melissa Winegardner.
- Thanksgiving Feast helpers 11/23 (See notes above regarding Thanksgiving)
- PBIS store- December 10- Volunteers in principal’s report
- Pizza Tuesday coordinator
- Game Night coordinator
- Grad Night coordinator
- Fun Day Coordinator- Katie Plummer will work on this activity (for March 16th)
- In-school volunteers must be fully vaccinated and masked
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on CAM website
- Amazon Smile & Fred Meyer Rewards – Go to CAP website/CAM dailies to find out how to link your account to our school.
- Box Tops – download the app and follow the steps. Scan receipts.
Levy vote! Ballots due Tuesday November 2nd!! IT PASSED!!! YAY!!!!
Treasurer’s Report- Not much activity this month except for reimbursing previous requests.
Principal’s Report- Veteran’s day virtual assembly 1pm Tuesday, November 9th. Send photos of your Veteran’s to school (emails in dailies). Slide show and CAM parents to speak. PBIS Store (paws tickets) for students on 12/10. Volunteers so far: Julie Schoening, Melissa Winegardner, possibly Ana Taylor and Blanca Hardy
We’ll see you December 7th for our next CAP meeting.