CAP General Meeting Minutes
1pm-2pm, building B
- Surprise treat & PBIS treat – Hot cocoa served at lunch with cookies. Went well, gave the last group cups with lids so they could take to the assembly
- Spirit wear sale – waiting to hear from Ana
- Library – switch to a form to check out books. Will send out an email announcing change and promote on morning announcements.
- Keurig – were on sale at Costco, put in front office, teachers bring own coffee pods
- Scholastic Book fair (February)- Katie Plummer
- -sign up genius – needs to be created
- Katie to make sure Scholastic has correct address for deliver
- February 13-17th , 1-3 and then in the evening on 17th during game night
- Game Night (February) – Tori Denfeld= 2/17
- Grad Night- Candace Allen- fundraising events 1/26 Mod Pizza, 3/8 Chipoltle
- Family fun day (March)- Katie Plummer – confirmed at Crosley lanes, 10:30-12 $5/kid
- Suprise treat- February – need approx. 500 pieced of candy and 4 volunteers
- Teacher Appreciation Coord – Katie Cowl
- 8th Grade Grad – email will go out asking for a coordinator
- Pizza Tuesday – will send out an email asking for more volunteers
- 8th Grade Recognition coordinator (email parents)
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on BGPS site
- Amazon Smile $112 & Fred Meyer Rewards & Box tops
- CAM Building Update – building 1 here. Second building arriving in March.
- Enrollment starting in February
We’ll see you Tuesday, February 7th for our next CAP meeting.