CAP General Meeting Minutes
December 6th, 2022
1pm-2pm, building B
Attendees: Hollie Amundson, Kristina Tavares, Katie Plummer, Candace Allen, Melissa Winegardner, Ryan Cowl
- Thanksgiving lunch and Family Pie Party – 16 pies leftover, apple pie was loved, need more apple and berry next time
- Spirit wear sale – $900 in sales!
- Payback books – Still coming in
- Library – email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, will be there next Tuesday, start new procedure possibly in the new year
- Surprise treat day budget – see where it ends up and adjust next school year
- Lunch teachers – new microwave
- NHS – chess boards for chess tournament – got a deal for Black Friday from Fred Meyer
- Surprise Treat Day – Combining with PBIS reward Treat and cocoa – cookies from Costco, maybe rice krispy treats for allergies
- 8th Grade Grad
- Grad Night- Candace Allen – Have fundraisers scheduled at Chipotle and Mod. There will be no baccalaureate.
- Teacher Appreciation Coord – Katie Cowl
- Scholastic Book fair (February)- Katie Plummer – February 13-17. Will be in the gym, need volunteer sign up.
- Game Night (February) – Tori Denfeld
- Family fun day (March)- Katie Plummer
- 8th Grade Recognition coordinator
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on BGPS site
- Amazon Smile & Fred Meyer Rewards & Box tops
- CAM Building Update 12/19 First Modular arrives. Needs 5 dry days to place on foundation. 2nd arrives in March, 3rd arrives in June.