CAP General Meeting
November 7, 2023
- Pizza Tuesday-
- Mod Pizza Fundraiser- made $339.11
- Surprise treat- October-broken machine, check Winco for prepopped popcorn
- Move CAP meeting to Monday, 12/4? Agreed
- Library (bookshelves- sell?)-Can’t set up library until computer system is figured out. Hope to open by winter break. Hoping to get staked sign for open/close outside library.
- Grad night-Poinsettia pickup by Hollie. Delivery too expensive. Continuing fundraising, no location yet, still need a partner school
- Thanksgiving feast- Pay for food but pie is free. Hoping for around 500 slices of pie
- ASB Food drive (Pizza prize)-Class party for winner
- Surprise Treat- December 8th during lunch/ Hot Cocoa
- Game Night coordinator- Feb. 16th $200 budget
- Heart Health Challenge coordinator
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on BGPS site- all volunteers need to add names to signup so they can be checked
- Sale at Veteran’s day event- Papa Murphy’s, Spirit wear, Popcorn-setup outside so no conflict
- Fred Meyer Rewards
- Box Tops – download the app and follow the steps. Scan receipts.
- CAM Building Update- Dedication Nov. 27th 4:30-6:30. 85 in. screen for commons area. School board attending, ribbon cutting, Sodexo provides refreshments.
We’ll see you in December for our next CAP meeting.
Outdoor covered play area hopefully finished by dedication ceremony. Asking for ping pong table and/or Gaga pit.