CAP General Meeting Minutes
September 5, 2023
- Purpose of CAP-supports students and staff
- Meeting Time/Location
- CAP Board intros
- Hollie Amundson President
- Tori Denfeld Vice-President
- Sarah Lightfoot and Crystal Katzer are sharing Treasurer & secretary duties this year
- Teacher Breakfast-Provided food for staff for the 1st day back.
- Ice Cream Social-ice cream and otter pops provided/ teacher meet and greet.
- Pizza Tuesday-More volunteers needed for bigger lunches.
- Grad night 2024 committee
- Mr. Rowe- 2nd monitor- $150 plus connector. Was approved for purchase.
- Need Game Night coordinator
- Must be cleared by the school district through the volunteer application on BGPS site- Lasts 2 years. Takes about 2 weeks for approval. Must check pizza volunteer’s status.
- Payback Book Fundraiser – Starts today- All students try to sell at least 1 book and can take donations too
- Discuss prize per grade, and sticker? $5 gift card. 3rd-6th DQ. 7th-12th Dutch Bros.
- MOD Pizza Monday, October 30th
- Fred Meyer Rewards (amazon smile, gone)-Code is posted around the school to scan.
- Box Tops – download the app and follow the steps. Scan receipts.
- Tentative budget
- CAM Building Update- Last building should be done mid to late October.
We’ll see you Tuesday, October 3rd for our next CAP meeting.